• Most of us use technology in our daily lives, whether it be a computer, cell phone, I-pod, I-pad, television, etc. Even music is illustrated visually.
• Teaching and learning are most effective when people see and hear the message. In today’s world, Pastors MUST use visual technology to reinforce their spiritual message in order to have the most impact.
• Unfortunately, many pastors think that putting up text on the screen is “visual.” They are missing the point and their parishioners can’t remember the “point”.
• Parishioners more easily remember the truth of a scripture if it is illustrated by a visual metaphor, picture or story.
• PRICES SLASHED 50% at Ministry Depot!
• Digital Images $5.99 for worship use are now $3. each
Copyright © 2014 · digitalseasonsoflife.com